Baby dyslexia
I'm heading off to bed, so I won't be doing any posting until tomorrow most likely (and Walt's downloading "Deadwood" which is making our connection speed flatline anyway). My mom told me a funny little Devon story last night that I thought I'd pass on... they have been reading a book that had a rainbow illustration in it. Most recently, when Devon saw my mom, they also read that book. My mom started to read through the book, and when they got to the rainbow, she pointed it out.
Devon, do you remember what this is? [pointing to the rainbow]
Yeah! Bowrain.
[Note: this reminds me, in a minor way, of Jim's hilarious recounting of Henry and Sam working up a knock knock joke. That post literally had me roaring. I'll have to post a link tomorrow, though; I'm using Walt's Mac since my computer seems to be in the middle of a meltdown, and of course Blogger has just about no functionality on Safari and I'm sure I'll leave something out if I try to do the html by hand... ]
Devon, do you remember what this is? [pointing to the rainbow]
Yeah! Bowrain.
[Note: this reminds me, in a minor way, of Jim's hilarious recounting of Henry and Sam working up a knock knock joke. That post literally had me roaring. I'll have to post a link tomorrow, though; I'm using Walt's Mac since my computer seems to be in the middle of a meltdown, and of course Blogger has just about no functionality on Safari and I'm sure I'll leave something out if I try to do the html by hand... ]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home